Leach Consultancy has acquired extensive experience in the management of disputes internationally whether it is the preparation, presentation or negotiation of contractual claims.
Leach specialises in providing a confidential, professional and therefore ultimately cost effective contractual claims service in defending or promoting a claim on behalf of our clients. Leach’s approach is the same whether the claims are prepared for submission to the Contract Administrator, the Dispute Resolution Board or toward an Arbitration.
In provision of this service Leach can offer:
- Dedicated management of the claim from initial report to conclusion
- Initial report of the contractual and the commercial merits and realistic prospects of a claim
- Extensively experienced claim personnel
- Cost effective solutions
- Negotiation and settlement
Leach also has considerable experience in the preparation and presentation of documents both promoting and/or defending clients’ interests before international tribunals and these include:
- Preparation and submission of Statement of Case / Defence before DAB/DRB
- Presentation of case before DAB/DRB
- Preparation and submission of Statement of Case / Defence before international Arbitration
- Services as Expert Witness – the provision of expert reports and / or testimony on quantum issues.
- Services as CEDR Accredited Mediator